Thursday, December 08, 2005

Lorne Boulet

Lorne Boulet, Missing from Chichester, since July 29, 2001



Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
Alias / Nickname: LB
Date of Birth: 03-27-1980
Age at Time of Disappearance: 21
Race: White
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 210 lbs
Hair Color: Sandy
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Medium
Identifying Characteristics:
Scar over each eyebrow, scar on middle of forehead, missing upper left front tooth, partial tribal band tattoo with a "cross" in the center on right bicep, pierced left ear.
Chichester Police Department, 603-798-4911
Lorne's website is... www.findlorne.faithweb.com
For more photo's, please visit the above link or the following...
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/boulet_lorne.html

6 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 11:00:00 AM, Blogger Denise Arrington said...

My thoughts and Prayers are with the family and I hope you get answers soon. God Bless

 
At 1/30/2007 03:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lorne's body was found in Concord in a wooded area along I-93, in the summer of 06'

 
At 12/11/2009 04:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lorne was my cousin/uncle he was the best. I remember him carrying me when i was little. I miss him very much he was the best ever. I wish he was still alive now so he can see me growing up. He can see how bigg i goten. My little brother never got a chance to meet him. After Lorne died Kaden was born. I wish That he could of lived longer so my brother would have a chance to meet hi Uncle/Causon. He was the best person ever. Sincerly, Raquel Du Bois

 
At 12/11/2009 04:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lorne only new me for 2 years i was very little then but im still living still hip . I wish he could see me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12/11/2009 04:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lorne only new me for 2 years i was very little then but im still living still hip . I wish he could see me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6/02/2013 02:49:00 AM, Anonymous Damian said...

I grew up with Lorne. I spent my entire young life with him. He was my idol, my influence, and the best friend i will ever have. 12 years now he has been gone and the pain never goes away. He is loved and missed by every single person he ever knew. FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS. I love you auntie Eve, uncle Lorne and LB!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home